Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Work

Well, it`s been too long. I`m teaching teaching English at G***. Today was a little annoying. My second class of the day was really energetic. I tried going with it but they just took it to a whole new level. One kid gave me a good smack in the face. Another was bit listless but I guess I would be to if I was her. The boys think they are "Kamen Rider" a very famous Japanese super hero. Whatever. The 3rd was okay. 2 students hadn`t done their homework so I took them through it step by step. 15 minutes gone. Of course with 4 boys it`s often "poop" this and "penis" that. Last class was good. 2 very smart individuals.

Tomorrow I have to deal with a teacher quitting without sufficient notice. Fun. And another who was berated by the manager in front of parents/customers for being late. Once is enough stop beating a dead horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment