Thursday, April 11, 2013

What am I to do...

Well, it`s happened. After having one of the shittiest years of my life, I got divorced. 
I feel like I`m in a boat adrift at sea. I guess I should at least tell my folks. I haven`t though.
I just want to forget about it. I just want to figure out wtf I should do next. I`m not stuck here.
I can leave if I want to. But, I have a few reasons not to leave just yet. I still have friends here.
Still, there are places I`d like to visit. The decision to stay isn`t difficult at all.
It`s the "what next" that bothers me more than anything. I`m trying to see it as a positive.
I`m roughly middle aged. Wtf am I to do? I`m reminded of a joke from Louis CK. "I`m 41, maybe I`ll do the second half gay". I`m certainly not going to do the second half gay.
The idea of doing the opposite of the way I`ve always done. That`s what keeps coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment